Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ah, i wish!

Song of today: Life For Rent [Dido]
_________________________
Yeah, morning! Well, am sitting beside my bro and his friend, they're playing Halo 2. I can never get the hang of the game (dizzy). Oh well, I'm good at enter the matrix whereas my bro sucks at that one. Haha. You win some, you lose some holds!

Anyway, wishes! How nice if they'd just come true eh? Uh, yeah, i wish for a lot of things.
1) Family is, uhm, peaceful? Haha, yeah, enough of the arguments! (They say Librans hate conflict, TRUE!)

2) Travel to USA and Canada. (Can't wait to visit JP, Paula and Mike, Ava, some friends ;) )

3) I can bring cousin L with me when i go traveling

4) Give me more computer freedom!

5) I can leave the red dot behind, forever!!!!

Haha, funny me... =P

What do you guys wish for? Do they come true? Well, I'm set on making wish #2 come true within 2 years. Yeh, I wanna get a job so that I can pay my way over. Haha. Wish me luck!!!!

Shout outs:
L: Hey cuz, enjoyed yer Genting trip? How was Oliver?
Dak: Hey, check yer mail okay? Yep, there's something for ya. Hope ya like it.
Dame: I so CAN'T wait to hear about yer wedding! (USg, please hurry up back online!)
Fano: Ah, yes. Will try update the story for YOU as fast as possibel as well. ;)
Danishskee: Well, seems like I've got a late night messager now eh? Gets lotsa rest, or at least enough. ;)

I'm OUT now. See y'all around.

PS: Tag board's up! ANYONE can also post comments on any post of mine. Go ahead and try it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home