Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sad, sad, sad... =(

Mood: Sad (OBVIOUSLY!)
Song of today: Try [Nelly Furtado]
_________________________

Dak! Oh no, what a horrible thing to happen to ya bro. =( I'm praying for ya bro, on the job! Sucks, sucks. And I can't log in to USG!!!! L!!!!!!!! Help me please! urgh, I'll try again tomorrow. Fano, i can't think of a name for ya right now, Fano will do. Fano, man, I think i was right to worry. =/

Sigh. Oh no bro. Good thing i had sense to visit USG today. Man, i'm sorry that had to happen. Sigh. I'll try log in during my ITB lesson tomorrow. Ahhhhh. oh well. Bro, i KNOW yer gonna do well through this time. Love ya bro. *BIG hug to help ya feel better* (Nothing's gonna make me stop in my blog!)

Okay, well, today i went for cell in school. Neat guys, rock on! =) Uhm, Oral Communications was kinda boring and i'm also called Sheakespeare by the guy-tribe in class. Oh well, LOL! Script-writing, script-writing. lol....

I am so mad! At my mom! Okay, i'm going to be honest here now. She thinks I'm communicating with someone. And she doesn't want me to communicate with that person for a period of time. Sucks! I'm so mad i could give her the Big-F! =/ But i should have self-control and keep calm. Sigh. My life's a wreck. Sucks, sucks, sucks. Why do parents make us mad at them more than we can handle? I don't like being mad at my mom, but she ASKS for it. L, i really need ya to call me when you get back tomorrow. Sigh... She wants to bar me from the computer at home now. Mom, i wanna give ya a slap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home