Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Retirement of the...

Song of today: Babycakes [Three Of A Kind]
_______________________________
...Secondary/Pre-U Student EZ-link card and enter the Tertiary Student EZ-link card. Well, today was the first time i used my new red transport card customised with the school's logo and my picture. It feels like I've progressed on... Weird....

Anyway, today was another long day. Left home at 8.30AM came home at 8PM. Can you imagine, wow... Hehe. Hmmm, kinda tired (well, I did only get like what? 5 hours rest last night?) And today the Great Sheryl Kan dumps us this power point presentation due next Tuesday. Like, hello? One week only? Madness! Thank goodness we got our ICP done, jsut need to print the update proposal and I'm done. Character Development is progressing. Tomorrow we're gonna do the filming. I'm actually kinda worried about this one. =/

Mom and dad are back, ogtta chiao. I'll do shout outs tomorrow. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BABYCAKESSSS. -theNAD

4:29 PM  
Blogger survivorfreak said...

Uhuh, yep, and you heard it today eh? ;)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home