Sunday, June 19, 2005

Glum

Song of today: I Believe [Cher]
_____________________
Ah well, mom and dad canceled their trip. I feel so mad.... Mad, frustrated, anxious. Many things have happened in recent days. Okay, lets get them organised and stuff, would make more sense that way. They just dropped me home after service (which I felt SO much better after attending, missed yesterday's YAS). We had an argument in the car that lasted till we slipped into the carpark. Dad almost slapped me and it ended in me walking away, slamming the car door and answering mom rudely. She asked if I had my keys and I said "NO!" before walking away.

Anyway, they're out to lunch and hence, I have time on the lappy before they return. SO much for things going well.... Anxieties... There are many projects, I've only completed one of the five surveys for one of the project. Oh, speaking of which, I've yet to check my mail to see if the project proposal is in from my group members Stress.... Need to call up David, Joel and Jeremy and then do they survey. Sigh....

Problems, I'm kinda in a fix. I've PMed some of my mates bout it, hope you guys can help me out. Dunno what to do, its kinda sticky. =(

By the way, this goes out to some one I know of: You aren't out there alone, cause we're in this together. No matter how bad things seem, trust that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, okay? I hope you cheer up.

Next, let me tell ya of the yatch ride yesterday. Typical of my family, I was arguing with mom and dad in the morning. Sigh. Never stops does it? Am I this bad? Yeah, well, let me side track a moment here. I seriously am getting scared of myself cause the words I use at times, they shock me. I try so hard not to use them, but like when some guy cut our car yesterday, if I'd been at the wheel, i'd have yelled "Bloody ****er!". And that's what scares me... That I would go down so low to use those kind of words. 0_0 Getting back to the yatch, it was kinda fun to go on the boat.

Yep. Riding the waves was cool. Especially we went under the second link bridge to Malaysia, we usually go over. That was different, and there certainly was an exhillerating thrill. =) Yeah, L, we went all the way to the Causeway (the old eye sore!). ;) We had a great lunch, KFC chicken, pizaa, some noodles... The cabin was nice, I got to try out sleeping on a bunk bed in a boat. Guess that would be the closest to going on a cruise.

And mom got a headache. Why didn't she take those motion sickness pills?! That's one of the reasons she cancelled her trip and I'm mad with her bout that. *Angry emoticon here* Thanks for destroying my plans! Thanks SO much (Am I in a sarcastic mood today? =S )! Sigh.... Burdens, burdens....

Here's something for someone, or, if it means anything, here are my wishes:
I wish I could be there to comfort ya when you need me,
I wish I could be a shoulder for ya to let everything out on,
I wish I could be someone worth while,
I wish I were more in control of myself, my environment, things in general...

Shout outs:
L: Was great chatting with ya, even if brief, last night. Glad you had a great time with Ju Li. Thanks for being my post girl. ;) I always owe ya don't I? Next time I come up, remind me to treat ya.
Dak: Summer time's here. Cheer up, cause you can relax. Although there's not much you can do when you look at it from one angle, there are many possiblities. That story is one. COntinue writing it, you NEVER know whose heart YOU may touch. Ay bro?
Dame: Well, hows things going eh? I see yer quite busy. Oh well, look after Lana okay? =)
Danishskee: Well, well, hang over eh? Glad you felt elated last night. Umm, yeh, thanks for being a listening ear when I needed one.
Fano: Yo! Thanks for yer feedback on the stroy and stuff! =)) Well, even if I don't have the lappy to myself, I'll try update as fast as possible okay? Operation: Sneak Laptop? Lol. Thanks again.
Smack: Happy father's day to ya! Have a terrific day. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home