Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Song of today: California [Phantom Planet]
______________________________
Man of man, I'm so mad,
The way things are going, they make me sad,
Rebel i wanna, but I can't be bad,
I wish I hadn't a controlling dad!

Lemme explain the above. I was on the net last night and well, yes, chatting with some friends. And i had to leave and go do something. Guess what dad does? He goes and checks my entire MSN conversation and then interogates me about who i'm chatting to. he then says i'm not allowed to chat with people i "don't know". Shut up! Stop choosing who i can talk to and who i can't! I dunno if i can put up with such control..... Bleah!

Anyway, we're foruming online, hard to believe. But yeah, its the IT lesson and we're doing online learning, so our tutor has asked us to forum about a certain topic. Yeah. Anyway, the ICP project group went shopping to discuss our upcoming project. Yes, we went to a shopping mall. ;)

See, our Polytechnic (College) has its own MRT (subway) system that's linked directly to our campus. And since the MRT system is island-wide, during our 3-hour break we can like take a ride to some mall or something. Haha. Well, i gotta run dudes. Lemme get to my shout outs.

Shout outs:
L: heyo big sis, have fun doing Add Math again! ;)
Dak: Yo! The board ain't the same without yer jovial self man.
Dame: Ah, yes, the married man. Sounds like yer having fun eh?
Danishskee: Sorry to give ya those message well i was angry with dad last night. Thanks for understanding.
Fano: Yep, thanks a million for everything. I appreciate it. I'll update the story soon okay?
Smack: Well, i DO need to get ya something for the house warming eh? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home