Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Breakaway!

Song of today: None
______________
Heyo, man, I'm kinda tired... In that William Tan's lesson again, boring lah... He's telling us like how to do power point slides. =_=" Anyway, we got back our first ICA (In-Course Assessment), which is a test today. We did it last Monday and I scored 94%. Yay! Hey, where's the applause? =/ Haha, I'm being lame.

Yeah, well, managed to get the laptop for use again today. Hope we all go for dinner and then I can go home late or somethign. =) Uhm, well, mom did say something that's got me moderately mad this morning, but it shan't bother me. I won't let it.

Yep... Well, today's the day with the 3 hour break in between lessons. OH, before that... What a way to start off the day. We got shouted at by our FOM lecturer, cause people were coming late and all... Sounded like HE had PMS today. Gettign back to the three hour break, we went shopping at Jurong Point again. Yes, shopping. The girls of course drag us guys all over. We went to Toys R' Us even and wandered through the whole store.

And we came to class late (I don't think I've ever been this late before, haha). By the way, I've never missed a single class yet. ANd the other time. Ms. Hui canceled the lecture, so... Uhm, nothing much else happened today then... Lets get to the shout-outs.

Shout-outs:
L: Yesh, lotsa stuff for ya to catch up on. I need to give ya a call cuz, erm, help with the story and something else. =S
Dak: Hey, hey, good going on the story. I didn't know ye were SO creative bro.
Dame: Well, yer doing the best you can and that's great! Good to hear the news on yer Hodgkins. =))
Fano: I'm glad you like Kyle. He'll be, uhm, more "visible" in the story when Ron comes in. ;)
Smack: Yer gonna love Kyle, haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home