Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just Want You To Know

Song of today: The Reason [Hoobastank]
_______________________________________________

Anouncement: Please do visit the site UHAUL IS BAD and inform others on their low standards of service. I'd appreciate it if you could tell your friends as well. The link is in the right margin. Thanks.

Yep, well, its technically Thursday now. Yes, its early. I've got class later on at 8... Ah, yes, dedicating today's song of choice to someone out there who I know appreciates the song. ;)

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
And the reason is you
And the reason is you
And the reason is you

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you


Well, goodness. I dunno why last night I just crashed after dinner... =/ Its weird. So lethargic... Bleah. Okay, yesterday. Uhm, war of the worlds, me figures, is a whole lotta hype and not much of a movie. It kinda sucked, sad to say. =P But the aliens were lil funky doods I tell ya! Especially the bicycle part. The most annoying part would eb little Rachel. Oh, just shut up yer screaming gal! This ain't no horror movie! =/

The entire story seemed to lack that touch to it. Tom Cruise acted like such a jerk. Dakota Fanning (was it her?) was this spoilt brat! Please change the screenplay. It stinks. In the book, Tom Cruise's character wasn't married if I'm not wrong. And please, I'd rather have that Victorian setting.

Right, enough about my complaints. I'm getting a negative vibe listening to myself complain. Its almost a month and a week I've been in school. The Business School blocks are familiar now, as is most of the SP campus. I like my class and its classmates too. Uhm, why am I rambling like this? Must be because its like 3am? Hahahaha... I'm getting all lame and corny, I'd better stop before I make a fool outta myself.

Shout outs:
L: Hey, cheer up cuz... Ye neededn't feel this way k? Just think positively.
Dak: Hope you enjoyed yer Batman begins. yous eriously should watch Initial-D but I'm sure its not showing where you are. Hmmm... Lets see if we can work around that eh?
Dame: How nice of ya to bring yer bro out. I really should try that one day. I wonder if mom would let me in the first place. 0_0
Smack: Yer site's looking great, hope I generate more traffic too! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home