Saturday, July 09, 2005

Job Spider

Weekend is here. I wanna watch Fantastic Four! LOL. Lets see, today we got off our FOM tutorial about an hour early cause we had to stay back for our CA the week before. Yeah, lecture ended early as well. And then 9 of us went to Cineleisure. We tried to cheer ZhiLi up cause she just went through a rough patch with somebody. Hope that the Energy concert tomorrow will help take her mind off stuff.

On the other hand, I've been told i'm a "job spider". Uh, okay... Seems that my class is a bit freaked out about the way I'm constantly doing projects. But... To me, its kinda unavoidable. And I don't like to rush at the last moment for a project. I dunno if I should just start slacking and taking it easy.... =/

Damn! I've got that OC presentation to do still and I need the formal clothes thing as well. And the presentation is in 4 days time. Oh, and the speech for the presentation as well. Shoot!

Shout outs:
L: Hey, thanks fer last night okay? Man, that was kinda scary... =/
Dak: Yo. What can I say eh? Lol. You know what I mean. ;)
Dame: Photographer being busy? If you are, at least yer getting some money eh? :) I seriously like picture 2.
Fano: Interesting ideas on the story, very interesting indeed. Thanks for the contribution.
ZhiLi: Hey, take yer time to get over it okay? But try focus on other stuff, go crazy over Enegy kay? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home