Monday, July 04, 2005

Song of today: Real To Me [Brian McFadden]
___________________________________________________
AH geez... Oh well... Today was kinda sucky. Woke up the air con was on and it was about to storm outside. Just imagine the temperature. I didn't want to get up, but I had to appear in lesson. Sigh. It was SOOOOOOOO nice to sleep.

Oh dang, lets just flashback to yesterday then. That was kinda fun. Erm, never knew planning birthday parties could be so stressful. Bleah! Its really difficult when the person whose birthday you're celebrating can't go where you plan to take them, can't stay out late due to curfew, when other people can't make it, when other people are working on a "holiday"...

Other than that, I think the party will be a great one. Haha! BE prepared for suprises. And the gift selectd is fun. Won't want to spoil it for the birthday girl, so I'll mention it only after the party.

Right, I'll update later coz I think I better pay attention to the tutor now. Lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home