Sunday, July 03, 2005

Babbling

Song of today: You DOn't Miss Your Water [Craig David]
_______________________________________________________________
But I do miss someone... Oh well... We weren't meant to connect. Last night I saw May-chan but didn't have much opportunity to talk to her.

Today, have just been surfing the net for... Like, uhm, okay 4 and 2, 6 hours? I must be pretty bored eh? Suprisingly, I managed to occupy myself. Oh, and I was quite glad I could get up early today. =))

Nothing much at the moment, am going out later with Mark to Jurong Point. Yeah, hopefully that occupies me. Oh, and anyone know how to do the homework for Creative Communication? It seems like we don't need to re-order the sentences at all. =S Weird...

Dang! What the heck is wrong with my blog? Why won't everything in the right panel show?! ZhiLi, I need help!!! I didn't do anything wrong! Stupid thing.

AH shoot! I miss that someone even more now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home