Thursday, July 07, 2005

Having better days

Song of today: Genie In A Bottle [Christina Aguilera]
___________________________________________

Wow, things are going great now. Mom dropped me off at school today cause I kinda overslept. So, I was in fact able to get to class early instead. Thanks mom. Uhm, well, silly of me not to press the snooze button when I wanted to sleep awhile more. Oh well, I will learn from this mistake.

Projects are going okay I guess. We’ve got OC under control, am kind of proud of our slide show. FOM is moving on and I have to say, I’m pretty amazed at Wei Jie’s leadership abilities. ICP, we finally nailed it and the big wheels on the ICP project train are beginning to turn. At last! DTP, that remains to be tackled for the moment. I still haven’t completed the cubism work yet. For CD, we have one last assignment before we’re done with the module and need not attend it anymore which would give us a 5 hour break in between lessons.

Oh, and yeah, ain’t missing that person so much now. I still do, but at least it’s a bit less now. =)) May-chan is having exams, block tests… Oh well…

The birthday party will be on soon. I’m happy bout that. Cause that means everything that’s at stake is going to be over then! Yeehaw! I can’t wait till Friday for it to come actually. That’s cause its gonna be a whopper party. I wanna see how everything that’s planned goes.

Term break’s 3 weeks away! My gosh! I can’t believe that the term passed so quickly. Wow! 2 months go quickly eh?

Shout outs:
L: Hey yo cuz, haven’t heard much from ya in recent days. Hope yer managing alright. Oh yeah, I’ll be on holiday well yer in lessons. Doesn’t that suck?
Dak: Hey! Thanks for those kind words bro. Yeah, I totally agree with ya about all that Canadian hate stuff. I’m not Canadian and I don’t like it. Its pointless to me. Come on, North America can be shared by different people of different heritage of different cultures eh? ;)
Dame: Yer SO right about living life to the fullest. Thanks for that inspiration, really. =) Made me realize things.
Fano: Yer contributions to the story are priceless, meaning, I can never repay you for them. I’ve got another idea and am throwing it into the Super Squad mix. Hope you all like it. Its gonna heat the story up for sure!
Smack: U Haul Is Bad growing strong? I sure hope it is. I should make another announcement sometime eh? I’ll get round to it sometime okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home