Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The day: Explained

Okay, so we're going to get the real low-down of the day then.

8.00-10.00Am
Creative Communication (CC) module with Chng Suan Tze
Okay, the moment I stepped into the class I saw her there already, bright and early. She was walking around the room and had finished telling them something. She then gave out papers and to my horror I realised it was a test. I didn't know we were scheduled a test that day. Thank goodness the majority of the class didn't either and came in later. So she retracted the test and postponed it to Thursday.

10.00Am-3.00Pm
5 hour break in between lessons
Right, so we went to town to spend our fuve hours. Then it started raining. Awesome. It made the mall's air-conditioning even colder. I loved that... But then of course, I guess that started me on thinking. Uhm, we just wandered all over the place. The burger joint we went to was quite expensive. On the way home, the candyman announced he was back in town with 5 bars of sweets. Haha. Welcome to the candyshop. I want my eye candy though, which sadly, is unavailable here. =(

3.00-5.00Pm
Info Technology for Business (ITB) with William Tan
This lesson went quite fast. I finished everything by 4.30... Spent the rest of the time surfing the net.

Anyway, Suan made us do this skit/play and come up with our own script. I altered someone else's to make it, in my opinion, funnier. Hahahaha! Will post it up soon.

Sigh... I wonder how you are, what yer doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home