Sunday, July 17, 2005

On A High

Song of today: Never Saw It Coming [Hoobastank]
_________________________________________

Today is looking much brighter. That’s good. =))

I just realized a lot of stuff… Some things you just have never experienced before. Its like stepping into new ground, know what I mean? Okay, I’m trying to find a song for this “occasion”. Looking through my songs. Hope you all know what I’m talking about here. ;) I seem to talk in riddles…

Anyway, yeah, its hard to describe, literally. Okay, I’ll use some of the lyrics from Summer Sunshine to aid this description.

“In the heat of,
Summer Sunshine,
I miss you,
Like nobody else…”

Uhm, maybe not those lyrics? But anyway, I feel elated. Right, my head’s in the clouds… Sigh, I just like to think of happy things at the moment. Are my eyes glazed over? 0_0 LOL!

I remember the times past. Can’t imagine someone liked me before, cool eh? That was ages ago and she had a crush on me… Lol. I was what, only 12? Right, you can tell I’m very off today eh? Just happy… Okay, I may be on a high. But that’s good no? I promise, (okay, okay, I swear) I’m not drunk. I haven’t had alcohol since last year’s Christmas. I’m sane. But I’m just high… And mad. And crazy. (Do I need to go to the mental hospital?)

Why am I happy, even high? I’m thinking of happy stuff I guess. Very happy stuff. L, she’s seeing her Insanely Sane gang and is probably having a great time with them at Times Square. That’s good, cause then she can get time with her best friend Ju, who will be leaving for Hong Kong soon. Happy stuff eh? But there’s more happy stuff, which I shan’t say as of now. Haha. Happy, happy.

The most appropriate lyrics for now would be One Love…
“Its kind of funny,
How life can change,
Can flip one-eighty,
In a matter of days…

Some days love works in,
Mysterious ways,
One day you wake up,
Gone without a trace…”

I think you should get the picture by now right? Yesterday I was so moody and today I’m so high. Oh well…

Today we had to entertain some guests from Thailand. We went to eat at Thai express. Uhm, I miss the green curry… And we didn’t have Tom Yam either. Oh well… At least we had soft shell crabs. =)) Hmmmm, dunno what else to say. Lol. Amazing, I’m at a lost for words and this time it doesn’t involve someone who’s down. Haha. I’ve been told I talk too much at times. I think so too… Sadly, I think so too…

Shout outs:
Dak: Just wanna say thanks to ya – you should know why. ;)
Dame: Thanks to you too! Don’t think I need to say why.
Ifah: Heyo, thanks for the testi yo! Oh, thanks for going out to eat at Lot 1 the other day too. Didn’t thank ya for that. Hmmm, will do my best to get the story moving okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home