Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Feeling a bit better

Song of today: Money money [Performed by Bo Bice]
___________________________________________

Haiz… Okay, it’s a bid to be more positive today As per Gascogne in Vandread: “Smile, smile”. :D

Today is the day that I became the normal subway commuter, stoning, moving out of people’s way, listening to the repetitive announcements, just like those office people… It’s a “fun” way to pass time eh? Anyway, project work calls (which is why I took the subway down to town anyway).

Arisya says office people are boring. Me thinks it depends on the person themselves. They can either make themselves interesting or boring.

All their talk on Harry Potter is making me think of Super Squad… I am really sorry I haven’t had time to write it (excuses, excuses, stop excusing yourself!). =(

Anyway, I ate Subway today. So that was nice. Had the Turkey breast sub, and it had only 4.5g of fat. =)) That’s so good to know, I eat healthy. Haha. Lots of vegetables, yeah. 6 inches of food, not bad. Thank goodness I didn’t go for the 1 foot one. That is simply too much food.

Thank goodness my pimples are clearing up. Enough of the skin peeling. =X It was as tough I had been sun burnt.

Why don’t I just let it all out eh? Today Arisya, Mesh and I were left in Raffles City after we finished the ICP discussion. We realized how short we are. Yes, I pity with you girls. And yeh, I’m short for a guy aren’t I? Kinda frustrating at times, used to be jealous about peeps with great height. But I’ve over come that. Substance, not quantity, substance, not quatity. I guess I owe it to some peeps as well… Had to deal with some stuff not too long ago that was sorta related to this kinda stuff. Thanks guys for seeing me through it, eternally indebted to you.

Okay. I am determined to go running today. Like it or not, I HAVE to go running today. Actually, while walking back from SP, I totally felt like dropping my stuff and running around. Alas, I had my laptop with me, no good to do such stuff although I may be mad enough to do such a thing.

Now, while I ramble about all this, I realize that we have come to the half-point of the holidays. Oh wow, that’s fast.

Hey, I wonder if the Survivor confirmator will go up anytime. Its nearly the end of Guatemala already. They must be wrapping up the filming soon. They finish with day 39 on 4th August and the contestants return the next day. Spoilers leak out please! I wonder how this season will pan out. Hopefully nothing as “dramatic” as last season, Palau where the Ulongers were annihilated by the Kororians.

Yep, I just sent the email out to the SPH. Wonder when they will reply, wonder when you will get my email. Sigh…

Okay, here’s the update for Apprentice Ghim Moh.
Host: Mr. Tan Tiong Chuan
“Carolyn”: Mrs. Farahain Aidil
“George”: Mr. David Sim

Candidates:

King Corporation
-Stephen
-Beng Loong
-Kum Hong
-Antonius
-Jin Hui
-Ben
-Shi Hao
-James
-Yen Hao

Conquest Corporation
-Victoria
-Sharmaine
-Debbie
-Esther
-Yessita
-Shu Hui
-Syaza
-Kimberly
-Carol

Right, let’s get ready to roll! Look out for the next post which chronicles the first task of the candidates! =)

Shout outs:
L: Heyo, how yer projects doin? Haven’t heard from ya in a bit cuz.
Dak: Yo bro. How ya doin? Cast off already? Eagerly awaiting an update from ya. =))
Dame: Yo, yo. How’re things going? Busy? Oh well… Come back to USG ASAP, we miss you guys.
Yen Hao: Thanks for getting the Apprentice idea out. Its cool y’know. And now, I have so many writing projects going on. *dizzy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home