Sunday, July 24, 2005

Truth be told, I miss ya

Song of today: None
___________________________________________

Hmmm… Today’s a kinda moody day again. Went on since 8am, found out about some new contestants on Survivor: Guatemala. Right now, I’ve found out we have S and B, Rafe Judkins, Danielle “Danni” Boatwright, the biker guy, the cheerleader gal and Gary Hogeboom confirmed as contestants on Guatemala. That’s 7 confirmed people. If the Irma, Reed and Amy contestants are real, then we have 10 out of 18! =)

At the beginning (okay, so far), my favourite contestant is Rafe Judkins. Goodness knows for what reason, he just stands out. Yeah…

Aww shucks, Our Lady Peace’s “Somewhere out there”. Sigh… This song… Ah, nevermind, forget it.

Yeh… Haven’t heard from some folks in awhile. Dang, am I side tracking again? Okay, I might as well just revert back to my original idea for the post, that is, if it can be called an idea at all (I sound mad with myself =/ ).

Right, okay, so at about noon we (mom, dad, Fred, I ) go out to IMM and have lunch. Again, I can’t eat much. Okay, you all know how little rice is given with Japanese food right? I didn’t even finish the rice. Yeah, shows how “hungry” I am right? And just last night I whacked my spaghetti. I am one weird person.

And so here I am, after coming back for what was a super-extended visit to the hsopping centre. I wanted to come home after lunch but they had to go find something or other. Sigh.

I’m gonna go crash right now… My eyes can barely stay open. Had little sleep last night…

Okay, I’m back to posting. Anyway, sigh, I miss ya a lot. I’ll wait patiently for ya. =D

Shout outs:
L: Thanks for the messages today.
Dak: Hmmmm, heads up and stay strong? =)) Believe okay? You know what I mean.
Dame: Glad you’ve got income coming in. You should make quite a bit eh? You deserve it.
Fano: I’m sorry to hear about the euthanisation. I know it feels bad to put any animal to sleep, moreover if they were a really close pet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home