Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sigh....

Song of today: Fall To Pieces [Avril Lavigne]
_____________________________________

Thanks Fano for searching and letting me know. Sigh… Nevermind, he did well I am sure. And in any case, he’s still my idol. =)) Uhm, today is National Day… But heck care, its just a day to lounge around at home and do nothing. Isn’t that my life’s story anyway? Oh bother…

Hmmm… Looks set to be another boring day. I don’t wanna watch the darn NDP… Sounds like I still have a lot of that negative energy in me eh?

Well, went out for lunch today with mom and dad. That reminds me why I hate going out with mom, and most probably where I get my negative traits from. She was like complaining about the service at Secret Recipes in IMM quite a bit… Bleah. Fine, so just go fill in the feedback form la. I mean, do you honestly think telling the staff would make a diff? Like they would actually go tell their manager. Sheesh!

I am so confused… Like, I have no idea what I wanna get for my birthday… Sucks. Mom and dad say their budget is $100, so… I know something I’d like, but prolly won’t materialize till 6 years, if at all… Sigh… *stares into space while thinking deeply and sighs again*

And after that just slept till 8. A good 4 hours. And all that NDP stuff would be over, heh. Sorry Yessie, but I’m not into NDP. The rest had gone out to dinner. Apparently I was sleeping so soundly that they didn’t wanna wake me up. Then mom had this idea to check the timings for Charlie and the chocolate factory She did, but then said what’s on TV? And then she says she don’t feel like going and watching at the movies. Like WTH?

And not only that, she goes and watches the stupid shooting stars thingy. I mean, how low can you get? Thought Kelly and Justin’s movie “From Kelly to Justin” was bad enough? Try local drama “Shooting Stars” starring Taufik (the Idol), Sylvester (runner-up), Olinda (second runner-up), Daphne (third runner-up) and Jeassea (first out)… The lameness!

You can probably guess my mood judging from my choice of music… Avril Lavigne… Yeah, listening to her “Under My Skin” album. Sigh. So much for my happy ending… “My Happy Ending” is playing… So ironic.

On a side note, sometimes things just hurt so bad……

Speaking of music, reminds me of mom and I not being able to see eye-to-eye on Carrie Underwood. I just hate the way she puts Carrie down as this useless, pathetic singer that she’s not. Oh well, mom has always been a person of extremes.

Oh, and now, “Nobody’s Home”… Hmmm… Sounds appropriate. Sigh… I guess I have to find myself and pick myself up then. Sometimes feels impossible to do.

“I don’t wanna fall to pieces,
I just wanna sit and stare at you,
I don’t wanna talk about it,
I don’t want a conversation,
I just want to cry in front of you…”
Hope. Believe. Trust. Important qualities. Keep these close to heart. Believe, believe. Trust in you. Hope things can get better. =)

“… I don’t wanna talk about it,
Cause I’m in love with you…

You’re the only one…”

“Wanna know how you feel,
Wanna know what is real,
Wanna know everything, everything…”

Random pieces of lyrics…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home