Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Come on, let's party! Lol.

Song of today: One In A Million [Bosson]
_____________________________________

Jonathan: We are talking, talking, talking…
Kamesh: I’M THINKING!
Jonathan: Yeah, right….
Gajan: I had a brief encounter with the 01 kind.
Kamesh: I am still thinking
Carol: Are you sure?
Jonathan: Hmmm….
Gajan: Dude, you are not releasing this.
Kamesh: You are not putting this on your blog, I will hunt you down and punch you.
Gajan: Your wanted picture will go up.
Carol: Areesha!
Jonathan: Hmmm, talking some more…
Carol: Can you follow me to the MRT station?
___________________________________________________________________

Oh well, ICP is over, the witch is dead so to speak. Today, its been kinda weird. I’m disturbed… By something someone said. On the other hand, a bit high. I dunno, confussion? Gah! I just try to push stuff out of my head. Its not nice to see things going the way they are. Riiiiiiiiight… So I’m having a dilemma.

That aside, OC was cancelled! Yeehah! That’s cool. So that means we only had ICP today. I think our presentation wasn’t bad. I have hopes of getting an A or B for ICP. Kam Lin hath said that we didn’t do too badly for our report. Hoping, hoping.

Before I forget. The thanks…
ICP project group – It was an honour to work with you guys. We make a great team too. Awesome D-Tact!
Arisya – Yo, the fearless group leader! Haha, thanks for all the sacrifices of sleep (and thumb drives may I add?).
Carol – Caroled. Our drunk but without alcohol gal. Haha. You have just become an adjective (courtesy of Kamesh). But thanks for the effort.
Dione – Yes, we were both up till late discussing the questions and answers. Thanks for the input.
Kamesh – Mesh… Thanks for the input too in preparing us for the questioning.
See Jun – Jun!!! Wouldn’t have been the same without your blur-ness or humour.
DMC1A05 – Thanks for helping with the questioning, OC-style.

Now, as I begin to think of why there was this sudden eruption of emotion (as I call it), I finally realize why. Is there something I can do to help it? I just hope the break will help. Gosh, I hope it does… I hate to see things the way they’re going right now. It, it just doesn’t feel good. Here’s to hoping they improve.

Well, am gonna meet Yen Hao and go out for awhile (hey, the completion of a MAJOR project requires celebration okay?). Later! (check for new update and shout outs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home