Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Another day closer to exams

Aiight. Another day draws close. The exams are getting nearer. Today was the last ICP tutorial. Whoa! That was quick. Soon it will be last CC, last OC, last FOM, last DTP... My gosh, time does fly doesn't it? Anyway, yeah. My OC presentation looks good. :D

Thought for the day:
"Faster finish, go NS, get married, work then die and leave this world" - Weijie.
Heh, WJ, when you said that, it made me think. What is your purpose in this world? What is the meaning of life to you? Is it to chase after every next stage in life? Seriously, just think about it. Is it to do the best you can? To fail and pass? Get good grades? Get training in NS? Hmmm, food for thought eh?

Anyway, for me. I think my sole purpose in life, well, my religion. Christianity. To have a relationship with whom I believe is God. I'll leave it there, at that. Also, of course to do well. Well, I ain't going to get all preachy about this stuff. Heh. Anyway, was just thinking about this since you made me think. :D

I want to get an A for the OC module if possible. Damn, I hope I do. And maybe CC as well. Cause I already forsee the maximum grades for ICP, ITB, DTP as Bs... I need some As in my life too! Ah well, if not. I can always do better. :D OH, and CD I think, that should be an A if I am not wrong. FOM? Hard to say - big question mark there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home