Friday, September 02, 2005

Guilty conscience

Okay, I thought I'd get a few diff posts, but now have re-thought it and decided to amalgamate the posts together, bear with me if it is a long one. First up, the SP Symphonic Band Concert. :D

Weijie, Kay Miang, WONDERFUL performance! Thanks for inviting us (DMC1A05). It was a pleasure to see both of you perform. Kay Miang, I like yer blue hair! Anyway, both of you were the celebrities of tonight eh? Wonderful feeling?

That brings me to the thought of the day. Heh, more like question of the day. If you were a celebrity for a day, and like you have WHATEVER you wish for (lots of money, limo, cash, whatever...), what would YOU do?

My answer:
Right. First, I'd get to my grandmother's house ASAP. Visit her, give her some money so that she can tie over her expenses and some to put in the bank. Then I'd try to visit as many relatives of mine as possible (I dunno how I can do that, they're all over! Australia, Malaysia, USA, Canada... Unless I start way east and head west in an ultra-sonic plane like the Concord, I dunno if I can do all my rounds in a day). Also, add to the list of visiting, friends.

Yep, then I'd take a large portion of my money and donate it to the LAF. LAF rocks! OH, before I forget, Shaun, thanks for supporting the LAF and wearing the yellow Livestrong band. You've no idea how much Livestrong means to me. Yeah, so I guess you have my answer. ;)

Hmmm... Aiight. Today, uh... Yeah, we spent at least 13 hours in school. Managed to get my DTP design done in like 1 1/2 hours, had the same amount of time free. Oh well. Then CC ended early today, surprise, surprise. It was an interesting lesson. We had to come up with taglines for, believe it or not, condoms. Hahah, I need NOT elaborate. ;)

Nevertheless, as I write this. I can help but feel guilty. =/
Why? I felt that I have too long neglected my Super Squad story. I dunno, why don't I just pick up my pen, grab my foolscap paper and write, write, write? It really disturbs me to a certain extent. I can't say I'm not bothered by it. That is just SO me... Start something and never see it done to the end. Bah! I'm tired of that. The only thing I ever did right to the end was the Survivor script at the end of Sec 4. I was so proud of that, but its not time to devel in the past.

Get over it already! To all my readers of Super Squad, I AM SO SORRY... Sigh. I'll try my best after the exams. Mesh, please push me to finish it. I know my poly-mates wanna read it too, but after its done. I want SO BADLY to finish it as well... Sigh, I dunno if I can though.

Shout outs:
Cafe: Yo guys! Esther and Yessie are gonna be on holiday soon. And they'll be getting the cafe blog up and running. Awesome!
Dak and Dame: Yowza! Things going okay?
Fano: I hear ya, I know what you mean. Hope your vacation helps get ya some rest.
L: Y'know, you don't make much sens on yer blog again. Haha, but it doesn't matter does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home