Sunday, September 11, 2005

108. Very confused...

Song of today: Music Of My Heart [NSync and Gloria Estefan]
_____________________________________________

I am just so confused today. Sleeping the day away, stupid, negative dreams... Loss of appetite. Damn! And just THINKING TOO MUCH! Dammit! Like the problem has gotten even worse. I feel like shit right now. Its just so disturbing.

Its not as though I don't want to let go of everything, I can't. And its hampering other stuff. Its tiring to just rest. Sigh. At that rate, I might as well not go to sleep right? I try to think of other stuff, try to release all that I am thinking of but no such luck. Keeps coming back and I dunno why the heck it does. Thank goodness for the study week. At least I don't need to face school, except tomorrow for CC and the ITB ICA. Then goodbye to these 2 modules. I dunno what to think right now, I think I have said in the best way what the heck is going on. I am just sorry right now.

Shout outs:
Dak: Sigh. What needs to be said has been said I think. Sorry bout everything.
Dame: I am sorry about the imposter case. I dunno what to say right now...
Fano: Thanks for all the support "Dr. Mom". I needed it.
To a certain few folks: I'm sorry, really sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home