Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Don't wanna hear you say...

Oh goodness. I stumble on this lame webby and look around. Hehz, then found this parody of the song "I want it that way" by BSB. This is another song I like. Pity I haven't heard it in ages. Someone borrowed my Millenium CD and never returned it. Sigh. Wasted my money eh? Oh well...

Anyway, am hunting for MP3s of the song. Lol. I like this song for some reason or other. Weird, cause this was a song the school band did. Hmmm, and, uh, considering the band wasn't that great... Oh well, nevermind. Hahah! :D

Fond memories. Ah, Ghim Moh. Wow, a month and it will be a year since grad day. Time passes so quickly eh?

Hey, here's the link. Got a few songs if you want (BSB, Westlife, SClub, Savage Garden, The Corrs).
http://music.51expo.com/Music%20Net/English3.htm

I have forgotten the other songs on Millenium, haiz... Only this one sticks and surprisingly I kinda remembered most of the lyrics for like, what, 5 years? 0_0 Okay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home