Monday, September 12, 2005

109. Normalcy and patience

Song of today: The Reason [Hoobastank]
______________________________

Thanks to the few who helped me through and back to myself. No more the worried me. Its just the usual now. Thanks guys. And with that I learnt we need to be patient...

Recovery takes time. Hurt does not go away immediately. And, be patient for Guatemala's preview.

Dame, this goes out to you. I'll be there for you no matter what, you can count on me. You've done a lot for me before, and maybe its my turn to do something for you now. If you need anything, just say so.

Okay, over this weekend I went down to 66.5kg... 0_0 That is scary! Its not healthy. I was about 68 before and then shot down like by 1.5... No good, no good... Anyway, am back to my normal schedule and I'm 67 now. That I can accept, I was about there before. Anyway, the cafe blog is up. And I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home