Monday, September 12, 2005

110. Zilch.... Dunno what to call this

Heyo, school's out. Uh, okay, not totally. But lesson wise, yeah...
X-All modules.

Yep. That's cool. But then again.... Sigh. Let's just say I'm concerned. About something. And I can't do nothing about it. I have to accept eh? Oh well... I'm learning I say. But...

It's just unfair sometimes. And its not as if we asked for it. Some people get dealt more misfortune (I don't wanna sound insulting, I don't wanna offend ya... I hope yer not...). It's not fair. Why can't I take some misfortune sometime? Why? I dunno. Prolly won't ever get answered. But it can be painful to watch as a "by-stander". My heart goes out to ya.

I just realised... A lot of my songs sound kinda negative. =/ Sheesh! I need to update more "happy, bubbly" ones sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home