Sunday, September 18, 2005

Haha, smile.

I predicted right. Jim got out of Nakum. He was the first castaway voted out of Survivor: Guatemala. Who among Amy, Blake, Bobby Jon, Brandon, Brian, Brianna, Brooke, Cindy, Danni, Gary, Jamie, Judd, Lydia, Margaret, Morgan, Rafe or Stephenie will win the title sole survivor of Guatemala? Next episode; Man Down.

Anyway, got my first birthday present already, from the SP cell group. And, apparently, this is only the beginning. For me, I'd prefer for my birthday to be quiet affairs, no big hoo-has of anything. Which I had to abandon last year when the South Central cell went all out and got a cake and shirt and stuff. And they like sang the song in the crowded meeting place. O-kay.... And now Pastor Gary is asking me like what is my birthday wish and frankly I haven't thought about it and he says I'd better get one soon. 0_0 Pressure... Oh dear... Yeah, guess that's it for today then. Out!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home