Tuesday, September 20, 2005

ICP module = Intellectually Corroding Package module

AH, whatever Anyway, finished off the individual notes per lecture. Man, I will be so glad when we move onto the next sem's modules. Besides, I just learnt OUR economics module might be a single semester module. Haha. I compared the module to my friend's in DAC and they go by differen names. His is a year long module and called something like elements of economics or something, but ours is Fundamentals of Economics (FOE).

I wish I could just complete the darn ICP paper ASAP and have it over and done with. Damn! Damn ICP. Intellectually Corroding Programme? Ah, whatever. Took so long to revise, still want to go through the past year paper and CA1 so I feel like I have done something.

Shout outs:
Dame: Hey, relax aight? Don't need ya stressed out. Chill, have fun and enjoy yerself. :D Smile. He'll be here safe and sound and in no time. God bless.
DMC1A05: All the best for the paper eh? Good luck!
Cafe: Thanks for the encouragement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home