Monday, September 26, 2005

Super Squad returns

Hey all! Haha, today's good. Listening to the radio, using the com, and all when I should be studying. =_= I better put my head to the grindstone lest I fail FOM. Can't afford to...

Anyway, been awhile since I tuned on the radio. Feels good. Haha. And, hmmm... YES, Super Squad. With Kamesh as an avid reader of the story, I am going to ask her to make sure I continue the story. USG folks, I WILL comeback with the story. Sorry for the long break, I wanna get it back on track. I feel bad, but today I feel like the scribe bug has bitten me again. =D Thanks to all who have supported/contributed in a way. L, Fano, Boner, CB... Thanks. I will make sure I do justice for you guys!

Okay, after Thursday. No, Wednesday. Aight, I am so pumped right now. :D

TV, Amazing Race...
I finally realised who was the one that they played saying "I'M TRYING!'. That was Meredith of TAR6. I wonder what the family edition will be like, haha.

The Apprentice: Martha Stewart.
I like her style, rather light. Compare her boardroom to Donald Trump's. Grey and white, very bright-ish tones. Trump's is dark and rather foreboding. Very suspenseful too. This is friendly to a certain extent, I think the contestants feel less afraid too. In Trump's version, one mistake and buh bye. The first episode (from what I got from Martha's videos on teh site), was not too bad. Jeff, you just don't. Fit. In. Goodbye.

The Apprentice: Donald Trump (Season 4).
Men versus Women again. Excel corp versus Capital Edge corp. Begins with a race to the helicopter, innovative. It sort of gave a comic-ness to the series I think. Trump needs it to lighten up the atmosphere. Melissa was stupid, her arguments weak and in her final words interview, definitely sore at being the first out (yeah, lousy cover up you!).

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home