Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Does he deserve it or doesn't he?

Ah, well, my pieces of chewing gum have dissapeared. I just found out someone has been stealing my gum. Arrrgh. Guess who? Dad! I kinda got "mini" mad with him yesterday. I don't mind him taking the Fruitella but the gum??? Oh man... And then he said he didn't know its gum and he swallowed it. HAHAHAHAHA! Does he deserve it or doesn't he? I guess he does. Next time ask before touching whatever is in the fridge! And for goodness sake, READ what you're eating. What if it was toxic if swallowed? What if it was some kind of nicotine gum? Come on, yer old enough to know la. I don't need to tell you to do all this kinda stuff. Ah well, what's done is done now. I want my gum!!! I didn't take all the trouble to smuggle it in for nought.

Today seems to be passing very slowly. Sigh. Gonna go out for the first time this holiday. To Marina Bay with the NP cell for kite flying (???!) and steam boat. Kite flying? Uh, O-KAY...

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home