Saturday, October 15, 2005

Aftermath

Song of the day: Ancient Voices (Various seasons) [Russ Landau]

Hooyah! Today is the dinner date for the Café at Swensen’s. One of the rare times where we are able to all meet up during the week. Dinner is going to be awesome indeed. Ice-cream, ice-cream. Aight, I shall try to keep an empty stomach till then. Coolness! Heheh.

And then there’s survivor to look forward to. I am in a good mood today, heheh. Got a lot to be thankful for indeed. The holidays have been good so far, almost half gone already. Only two weeks, so far, but its felt like so much more. Why? No holiday assignments that’s why! Look at it, it’s a time we can really relax, not having to worry about anything. DMC05, I finally relaxed, lol. I dunno, a lot of people have called this holiday bored.

Perspective? I haven’t felt that it’s bored. Fine, you can argue I went out this whole week, but I had fun right? And I stayed home all last week. Its interesting how perception can affect, even change how we view things eh? Ah, why am I talking ICP anyway? Its over. Haha.

Why’m I so high today? 0_0 Oh yeah, I altered a video. Haha, that’s a possible reason why. Try playing the original Guatemala theme with the extended version, its powerful. Very interesting indeed. The video sounds good with it like that too. Wind pipe, vocals, drums, oooh. Hard to describe, you gotta hear it for yerself to fully comprehend it.

Ah, 1½ hours to Guatemala. Cannot wait! Lol. Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers. Sounds good. Oh, next week its Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble. Episode 7 is Surprise Enemy Visit. Merge isn’t too far away either. Lalalalalala. Lol. I am high, I told you. Generally, a feel good feeling right now. Heh.

Oh, balloons. Heheheh. Evil me has come up with some nasty idea involving balloons. I hope this one works out, its plain evil. Wahahahahaha. Oh man, I am dying keeping this one to myself at the moment. Need to share it, but, I’ll wait to the “big reveal”. Heheh.

Aight, met with the Cafe, cool yeah. It was fun indeed. Lotsa pictures of food, heheh. Moving on, ah, nevermind, another post then, less confusing.

Shout outs:
Dak: Yowza. How ya doin? Go prankin yo!
Dame: Heheh, good to hear yer doin good and all. Go watch Flight Plan. Its really, really good. Big reveal eh? Big reveal. Lol. Just to let ya know, I am evil, lol.
L: Cuz, like how long has it been since I’ve heard from ya you busy gal. Heh.
Café: Yay, we’re having a reunion. Oh coolness!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home