Sunday, October 16, 2005

Pissed

Hmmm, pissed by my rents today.
1) Coins
2)"Obsession"

Coins:
Wah piang! Damn pai seh (embarrased) about this "issue". See, they rushed back home from church just so that they could watch their F1 race (Heh, dad even called it boring after that *insert roll eyes here*). Fine. And then they ordered KFC home delivery for lunch. Right, since I'm not a fan and was "free", they asked me to go down and pay the delivery guy and get the food. And they gave half the money in COINS. COINS! Get the heck outta my sight man! Who the heck pays $14 in coins? The other half was in notes. And the delivery guy was like "Oh my God!" Indeed, chicken mcnuggets!!! (I think that was like swearing, I mean, my chicken mcnuggets) I appologised to the guy for my rent's fetish of getting rid of coins.

"Obsession":
You like F1, I like Survivor. That's that. And it so happens I like videos and fiddling with media technology. So, does it matter if I spend most of the afternoon doing something related to both? No right? I'm even gonna be using editting software next semester, starting end of this month, so what's to complain about? Like, I was even doing the video for Aunty Dah too. least you can do is thank me for actually taking the trouble to do it right? God! Arrrgh.

Sorry to those who read, needed to get that out once and for all. Will update the cafe pictures in my next post hopefully.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home