Thursday, January 19, 2006

Open House

Today was the SP open house. SB was also having their open house. To all sec 4s, do visit. Or anyone, do visit (explained later).

Date: 19 - 21 Jan 06
Where: Singapore Polytechnic, next to Dover MRT station
Time: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Days: Thursday - Saturday

Okay, I will be helping out. So do come yeah? Like today, I was basically telling the people on the guided tour what we did in the media studio. It was fun. That was essentially the DVPA lesson, conducting the tour at the DMS station. I heard that Ms. Nga liked my help, I think she appreciated it. It was a fun experience. Whoever said DMC doesn't change you told you wrong. I would have never dreamed of volunteering to speak to tons of people like I did today. And yeah, by the time I had finished, what was an impromptu speech became like me reading off a script. 0_0

"Welcome to the digital media studio at SP. The studio is built specially for our course, media and communication. If you look behind, you can see a few talents and the blue screen. Do you know what the blue screen does? The blue screen allows the director to change the background to give a different feel and atmosphere to the show...

As you can see, we have camera and lighting equipment..."

I will not bore you further.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home