Saturday, February 16, 2008

The sounds of Jungle Love

Jungle love. Turned out to be a whole lot of kissing. I think maybe they caught more but it wasn't that suitable for 8 'o' clock G-rated programming. Ah well...

As predicted, Mary is gone. She kind of appeared to be a nobody to me. Not much personality. And you know what? She's engaged to Survivor: Pearl Islands contestant Ryan Opray thanks to Jonny Fairplay a.k.a. Jon Dalton.

Joel, what can I say? I get a very Judd vibe from him being the big guy who likes to be in control. When others do what he doesn't like he gets annoyed. Kind of like a control freak. I don't really like him much. And I think he made his move too early. I hope it comes back to bite him HARD. Please be out before the merge. And please do not find the exile island hidden immunity idol. I wouldn't like that.

The favourites seem to be holding up quite well otherwise. I think we need to see more of a balance come next episode. Episode 1 was all the favourites, episode 2 was all the fans.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home