Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ghim Moh Secondary School


New Year's Eve, so what's a better occasion than to invite some of the ex-classmates over? James, Luigi, Antonius, Stephen, Yen Hao, Esther, Shi Hao, thank you for coming. Each of you is a really great friend and there are many fond memories of years gone past when we were in secondary school. Lots of you have changed in various ways. But meeting you guys again has just reminded me of the fact that I may not have very many friends (certainly not like those friendster-whores), but the friends that I do have are friends who I can relate to.

Let's see if I can remember who was in 4/2, class of 2004.
1. Kenny
2. Jin Hui
3. James
4. Antonius
5. Stephen
6. Victoria
7. Carol
8. Debbie
9. Edmund
10. Sharmaine
11. Beng Loong
12. Syaza
13. Esther
14. Willie
15. Jun Wei
16. Ho Mun
17. Dephanie
18. Yu Ting
19. Febe
20. Kimberly
21. Ben
22. Chun Yang
23. Shi Hao
24. Tjahyadi
25. Yen Hao
26. Shu Hui
27. Kum Hong
28. Ying Shin
29. Yvonne
30. Yessita

That's a heck of a lot of people and I hope that I've remembered everyone. :) Well, it'd be nice to see where everyone is and what their plans for the future are. Hope all of you are doing well and that you'll have a good year ahead. Happy New Year.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home