Monday, November 19, 2007

The art of remembering


Have you ever thought of how you will be remembered? Or what you will be remembered for? Eh? I really have no idea. And I'm not talking about parting for good, for the future beyond. I'm talking down the road, in 5, 10 years' time. Heck, even 1 year's time. Will you even be remembered? By whom?

Good reputation, bad reputation. Something's gotta remain in people's memory. Unless you never ever created an impression in the first place. What do people remember me for? How do they remember me? Do my secondary school classmates even remember me now? Its been about 3 years now.

On the other hand, what strikes me about the other people?

Zhao Jie - Tall, strong & honest.

Weijie - Commitment to band.

Gajan - Playful.

Shaun - Comic.

Aung - Serious. He looks serious anyway but has a light hearted side to him.

Kamesh - Genuine. One of the first friends in the class.

Carol - BIG heart. Very big. Very positive.

Xin Le - Bubbly. You can't forget how bubbly she is and what she's like when excited.

Regina - Stands out from the crowd. There are many sides to her, you never know which she's going to play.

Arisya - Diligent. Enough said.

Nad - Very Neleh-like. She may be sweet but don't let that fool you and its not a facade either. Its the true her.

Ifah - Happy-go-lucky.

Zhili - Creative flair.

Nicole - Popular with a lot of people. Its not a bad thing, the good kind of popular. =)

Dione - Tall, has a point of view and is rather sensible.

Seejun - Very active in sports and leadership.

Kay Miang - Super enthusiastic about the things she does (sealed with trademark voice).

Esther - Strong leader. Always been the leader.

Shwee - Hard working. Period.

Yessie - The supporter. Without the supporter there would be no leader.

Yen Hao - The rock with a tinge of humour.

Luigi - Yes Yes Yes, I can do it all. Always up to pushing his limits.

Lilin - Smart Chinese friend.

James - Cunning. Silent observer but when he has a comment, can be rather witty or down right true.

Antonius - Genuine, takes it easy.

Phyllis - Ms. Go Getter.

Shawn - Mr. Go Getter.

Janice - Cheerful personality.

Joannah - Bubbly as well.

Alvin - Reserved but packs a punch too.

Farid - The nice guy.

Jessica - Very quiet but she'll surprise you.

Willie - Musically talented, Mr. 4/2 Idol.

Syaza - Ms. 4/2 Idol.

Actually, going through that list made me realise one thing. Kinda peculiar. How is it that both my groups from poly and secondary school are groups of 5? We have The 5 Of Us - Carol, Kamesh, Reg, Xin Le & I; and the Cafe - Esther, Shwee, Yessie, Yen Hao & I. Funny eh?

But anyway, that's probably the first thing I'd think of when I remember the people. Its all good peeps. Nothing bad.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home