Sunday, November 04, 2007

I miss 05, Shawn, Phyllis, Farid, Joannah & all the lecturers





Its Saturday, but who gives a damn about school? Me. Cause I miss every single one of them in one way or other. Yesterday was an awesome day with every single one of them. During the interview CA, we got to spend at least 5 minutes with Ms. Nga, Ms. Ng and Rajan. We had lecture with Ms. Kwa and Ms. Peter lectured us in dining etiquette. Mr. Ang, Mr. Wong, Mr. Loh and Ms. Low were also on hand to take pictures with.

As dinner ended, it became a mad dash for everyone to take photos. 05 practically dominated the stage when it came to taking class photos. And before I knew it, I was giving out the pictures to them and some wanted to take pictures with me thereafter. I only wish I remembered with whom I had taken those pictures cause it all seems to be a blur now. Rushing here, rushing there to get pictures with everyone.

But looking back on the last three years, I am blessed to have known each of you. All of you are special indeed and I regard the lot of you as really good friends. I hope that we'll be able to keep in touch for a long time to come and that we'll have reunions and enjoy catching up on everything happening. This includes the lecturers as well. Its just sad to say goodbye. Usually on Saturdays I don't think much of school, but today was different...

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home