Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Summer of Love Cycle


I guess "Singapore's Best Dressed Cafeterian" will be hitting screens a little later after all. Meanwhile, I wonder what possessed Tyra and the producer of top model to go with this theme for the cycle's promotional and publicity materials. It looks all hippie-ish and retro. Apparently, I've heard the promo theme is "Summer of Love". It only lasts long enough for the promo period only though and is never brought into the competition so it doesn't really matter.

The Js look good in there. I'm kinda happy that this cast looks more diverse than other cycles with at least two Asians in the competition. The last Asian we had was quite a kook that didn't really have much to bring to the table. Gina if you didn't know who I was talking about. I like the red-head and the Asian girl next to Mr. Jay based on first impressions. Speaking of the theme this cycle, I find it amusing that this was found in Vogue of all magazines around. Haha.

New cycle, new girls (14 again! yay!). New fights, new challenges. Top Model is coming back soon (and so is SBDC).

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home