Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Results time

Yay! I got my results today. Haha.

Report card:
Desktop Publishing - B
Introduction to Communication Principles - B
Creative Communication - B
Fundamentals Of Marketing - B
Oral Communication - B
Information Technology for Business - B+
Character Development - B+
Semester GPA: 3.12
Compiled GPA: 3.12

I'm quite happy with the results. Better than I expected, I am relieved. Haha, I am such a "B" person. Lol. To all the other DMC05'ers, don'g give up. Press on, you can do well. Try your best. Give it your all. Don't be discouraged with yer results if yer not happy with them. Aight? Y'all promise me?

On the other hand, mom told me I have gastritis (gastric). Ouch. Uggh. Lets hope I beat this soon. Damn, it hurts.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home