Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Buffet and feasts

Yeehaw, GEMs over. Now I've only the exams left and its home run pretty much. Home run to the holidays that is. Sigh. Canada hate, its so ugly. Canooks, I know how you guys feel. Bleahz. Its annoying in the least. Booo! Why can't the world all live together in peace? Heh, I'm too idealistic.

Anyway... Today. Peng Peng liked our presentation. Coolio. And then Joannah, Alvin and I went to Marina Square and had Sakae Sushi's buffet. Imagine, $13.90 for all you can eat, inclusive of 2 portions of fruit and 2 pieces of some kind of desert. Mmmmmmmm, sushi. Haha. We ate so many plates. By the time we were finished, we declared dinner was not for us tonight, lol.

Egg sushi, salmon sushi, crab stick sushi, beancurd and crab sushi, and a whole lot of other fish sushis. Heheh. Nice. Miso soup and tako yaki (octopus balls). Fried hanbate (sp?). Feast we did, lol. Haha, that was a fun thing to do. So now I'm down to $20 of my week's allowance. I wanna put $10 away but mom's being unco-operative. Is there any way to do a cash deposit? Even then, $10 sounds pathetic. Heh. How do I not spend $10 that's in my wallet, oh shucks. Someone, give me a way out, lol.

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: Hé, j'ai manqué ya aujourd'hui. J'ai souhaité que vous étiez là-bas au buffet de sushi aussi, je kinda a imaginé ya est là-bas. C'était frais. Je vous aime les lots. Et son pas l'action qui compte, j'apprécie l'a pensé. Aimer ya.
Cawo, Mesh & Xin Le: Here's to mozzie free holidays and a mozzie free week for us! *cheers* Reminder: Avoid similar GEMs.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home