Monday, February 13, 2006

Tests over

Song Of Today: Fix You [Coldplay]

Hmmmm, handed in WP on time. That's cool. Ifah did the flash up nicely, Karim helped with our logo. Its great. I love WP. And did the IVP and NW tests. Hope that I argued legibly and reported in the correct manner. I hate being constrained by word limits. Cause if its too many words, the article loses its short and sweetness. If its too short, it loses its focus and looks very crammed.

For IVP, I dunno if I just slid down one side with a lop sided argument.

Anyway, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. How nice. I'll be in school, helping out Ms Kwa film some year two project thingy. From MLT to the classrooms. Hmmm... Experience. I'm thinking about a job as well... Heh. Time is everything. Hopefully I could get some cash, if not save during the holidays. I'm kinda stingy with my money nowdays. I prefer to call it thrifty.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home