Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another day and more GK21

Okay, so, I'm watching GK21 again. I'm bored I guess. I should either be studying or sleeping shouldn't I? *insert frown* Sigh... I dunno....

The opening song of GK21's first 3 episodes is rather fitting now that I listen to it again. Sad and dreary and, I dunno. Its just fitting with the whole OVA series. So sad and dreary. I wonder if I could actually improve on the series, lol. Some like it cause they say it isn't as childish as the original. What they fail to realise, in my opinion, is the depth of the story. The original had much more depth. I mean, so many sub stories in it as compared to the sequel. The sequel contained too many loose and hanging ends.

Ok, enough about anime... Today. Hmmm, I skipped IPRA to do DVPA. Haiz. Econs lecture, I actually understood how to do the international trade questions. Nice. So I just have to work on the chapters in between. DVPA had me really stressed and pissed off today. The computer wouldn't write the file to the tape. People kept borrowing my stuff, stuff that I had borrowed from Yessie. I got pissed off easily.

I guess I could've used some comfort today. Sigh. Let it be.

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: Le bébé, j'ai besoin de l'amour de yer. Son ce que me soutient. Je souhaite que vous pourriez m'embrasser et me tient aujourd'hui. Je ne sais pas, je me sens juste si tendu et tendu aujourd'hui. Je vous aimerai à jamais, ceci je vous promets. Les étreintes de moi.
Dak: Heya, talk to you sometime aight?
Dame: You need lotsa rest aight? Promise me you'll get it. Have a good trip.
Fano: Well, today will kick off the pick'em. All the best at running it.
L: Hmmmm, I have not heard much from ya but hope yer doing okay. =S

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home