Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Michael

Michael.
Nice name, is it not? Haha, I kinda like it. A lot. Lol. Ah well... Michael. =))

Today was a long and hot day. Very hot. I have just come to realise that I cannot take 31 degrees celcius. Too hot. I think I've thought this before, but never voiced it out, I'm a penguin in an Asian skin. Or at least something to that extent. I prefer cold temperatures (okay, here we go again. Yes, I know, Kamesh calls me something like cold guy).

Anyway, silly Digital Media Studio (DMS) closed early today. Edmond, wth? Extended holiday? Bleah. Thank goodness Doris said we don't need to sign in the equipment in order for others to borrow. As of today, the equipment is no longer in G.A.J.N.S. group's hands.

The silly box is way too big for the camera. Its bulky, but then again, makes for a good weight. Haha. Brought that monster to school to hand over to ZhiLi's group. Poor Zhao Jie had to take it all the way home to Khatib by train. My sympathies lie with you.

Oh, yeah... I skipped Web Publishing lesson today. A good thing too. They didn't do much. I guess I just know when to cut class and when not to. ;)

Then there was this guest lecture on argumentative news writing. I wanted to sleep so bad during it... Haha, oh well... Long day. Too tired to think of anything to write now. Brain's prolly fried crisp. Haha.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home