Friday, February 03, 2006

Its here...

Today, Survivor. With a twist. No spoilers. No previews. No NOTHING. Just watch like a normal viewer. Usually, by now, I would've known who got booted. I think its Misty, but I'm not sure. I don't even know what the theme sounds like other than what I heard on the CBS site. I don't have the intro credits. NOTHING. Interesting eh?

Today is another nice day. Last night was just so busy, lol. Uhm... Today we finished the NW editing series. Yes! No more running around managing, I'm able to relax. Cool eh? And then, of course, there's Survivor on in one and a half hours time. Dum didi dum. Mom2 is running this season's pick'em. GO MOM2!!! Who will win this time round eh? Let's hope I get a good pick'em. I want Aras to win. Terry also should go far, Dan too! Oh, and Bruce! Lol. Get rid of Bobby and Austin and Danielle and Melind-ah! Lol.

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: Je vous aime et yer d'espoir faisant bon et avait un épisode de matière poisseuse ce soir. Les étreintes à vous.
Dak: Heya, hope yer doin good and not too heavy a workload.
Dame: Yo, how's things?
Fano: Go mom2! You'll do good for the pick'em manager. Maybe yer the next mod eh?
L: Hope hope hope you get Exile Island there.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home