Monday, April 10, 2006

Its Survivor and me

Okay, time to assess the players and their potential to go far. Surprisingly, the players whom I picked from the 4 tribes, I like come merge time. ESP eh? Heh. I picked 6 based on first impressions and I still like those 6.

From Viveros:
Aras Baskauskas

From Bayoneta:
Sally Schuman

From Casaya:
Ruth Marie Milliman
Cirie Fields

From La Mina:
Dan Barry
Terry Deitz

The remaining players on Gitanos and their potential:
Courtney Marit - She obviously agravates some in the Casayan alliance. For instance, Bruce, Shane and Aras who happen to be the males of the flock and hence the immunity threats. Shane was smart to give away the name Danielle to Terry knowing that she was one of the stronger ones in the alliance. Potential to go far? No.

Bruce Kanegai - Too much Karahtay! *smacks forehead* Annoying in the least. Thank goodness I'm not your student anywhere, art, martial arts or wilderness. A bit full of himself. Potential to go far? No.

Sally Schumann - Sally, Sally, Sally. I should call her sneaky Sally. She's managed to dodge being voted off quite a few times now. She lost the spear, missed being voted out. Misty went instead. Ruth Marie was supposedly in the alliance of 5, Ruth Marie went out instead. The alliance of 4 needed to boot someone from La Mina, Dan went out instead. And on Gitanos, the La Minian guys have gone. Sally, the force of luck is with you! Potential to go far? Moderate, unless her luck runs out.

Shane Powers - Austin Powers redux? Meh. I still don't like you wearing that band, but I guess yer much better now. You rub against Courtney and possibly Danielle. I can see you rubbing Terry and Sally up the wrong way. But you ehad an alliance. Potential to go far? Moderate.

Cirie Fields - Whoa mama! Who would've thought "I hate leaves" could stay out this long eh? I want you to go FAR and I have a feeling you might. It will be a fantastic finale if you made the F2. You egt along well with everyone and even act as a control for your alliance to break up disagreements. Way to go! Potential to go far? Good.

Terry Deitz - I like your game play man! I know you probably have a lot of haters. Just don't get over confident which you seem to do in the next episode. DON'T! You are a smart guy with different targets. This is how I see it. Target 1 is to gain as many immunities as possible while keeping the idol for yourself in case you fail at a challenge. Target 2, to get your team to try disband the Casayan alliance so as to have more allies in the game and to have strength. Potential to go far? Good.

Danielle DiLorenzo - You are a nicer version of StepOnMe. Somewhere in between Palau Stephenie and Guatemala StepOnMe. Not a bad mix I'd say. At least you know when to shut up now. Heh. But you, ala Shane and Courtney, rub people up the wrong way. Potential to go far? Very good, due to under-the-radarness.

Aras Baskauskas - Okay, you think yer in control and probably are. But to a very small extent. Keep on being that youngest leader, and go back to that. You seem pretty ruthless now to win at any cost. Play the game well, don't piss off your jury. Potential to go far? Very good.



-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home