Thursday, March 30, 2006

This is where the game begins...

5. 4. 3. 2. 1.
Cue music.
< Idol theme starts >
< Flash final contestants >
Music down.

This. Is where the game begins.

From a selection of 40 odds, down to 20. And, I'm not talking about Idol. Meh.

Anyway, yesterday I learnt and put to practice how to use a binder. Heh. Its like operating a guillotine. The kkkkkeeeeeeeeraaaaaaaaaahk sound as the punchers chew through the paper sounds like bones breaking. Pulling the handle down each time is like letting the blade of death drop. Okay, so, I'm dramatising stuff. I get carried away eh? Today's pretty much empty and still. Just did a list to review the work I've got left and I realised its quite a bit. I better start writing out those intruction lists, clear up the sales kit by tomorrow.

Then I can move on to finish the JKIDS and MFB e-promos and end with the brochure. I've got 2 weeks left to do it all. I can't believe I've worked my holidays away. 6 weeks! Damn. And I'm still thinking, one year or two years. Both have pros and cons. What about next year during inter semester break eh? Gah! Too early to say.


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home