Sunday, March 26, 2006

Surprised and group naming

A special note of thanks to all those who have tagged in my defense. Thanks a lot guys! =)) Y'all prolly did one of the most surprising things in mah life. Lol.
Arisya, WJ, Yessie, Fano & Yamu

I am happy, tomorrow is my half day leave. Gotta run around a bit, school (if I get the letter tomorrow) and to the CPMB. Then gotta meet the "group" at 3.30 at City Hall cause we're gonna eat sushi. Woohoo! Sakae buffet, nice. A lil cheaper after our Fish & co experience. And this time, I can bring that camera which my-mom-is-so-in-love-with. Heheh/

Last night it was "cell" eating dinner at Mad Jack's. Their cakes are kinda good. Heh. And the chicken wasn't bad either. Fullness. Heh.

Okay, I really think "cell" and the "group" need names, heheh. Its so weird to call them nameless things, heheh. food for discussion tomorrow yo!

Yessie, I've linked yer LJ now.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home