Saturday, July 29, 2006

Interesting Day

Interesting is an understatement. But nevertheless, a fun and interesting day today was.

Interesting Incident #1
The Tourist

Today, while going to the merlion to take more photos, a man came up to me and asked me what that (spikey) building was, to which I told him it was known as the Esplanade and was a concert theatre. He told me he had seen it on TV but didn't know what it was. The man was on holiday here for 2 days, worked in Cambodia but its a retired Malaysian who last came here 15 years ago. I was informed that he had covered the entire Raffles Place area and Chinatown this morning and was looking for somewhere else to visit.

We had a nice chat and after looking at his map, asked how to get to the merlion. I mentioned that I was going there and offered to take him. He was a nice man, probably in his 50's, who was nice to chat to. Thank you old man, hope you enjoyed your day!


Interesting Incident #2
The Mad MRT Man

On the way home, I took the train back to Buona Vista. Throughout the journey, there was this weird character. He kept mumbling goodness knows what, probably some language he invented if it were fit to be called a language more like mutterings (but I digress), while listening to his MP3. Occassionally, he'd start shouting, drawing attention to himself. Near home, he suddenly yelled DIE! He seriously needs a psychiatrist.


Interesting Incident #3
The Bus Man and Woman

From Buona Vista I took 74 back home. When the bus arrived at my stop, I got up and waited for it to slow down. I noticed an elderly lady, around 60 years, get up but the man sitting in the aisle seat not let her get out. She started to hit him with her fists but he pulled her hand and soon after she sat down. This repeated several times, I wonder why... Lol.

Weird things seem to be happening around me today. But, it was a good day I'd say
.

Dear bro.
Interesting things happen in life, you always said so. You also said that its rather unpredicatble yet enjoyable. How true (Ok, I'm prolly sounding like a Budweiser ad now). Ah well, hope all is well where you are. Yer missed.

Love,
Kid bro.


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home