Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Giant Wheels


A lot of countries seem to be racing to get an observation wheel of their own. London has the London Eye, Malaysia is going to have the Eye on Malaysia and Singapore the Singapore Flyer. What is it with these giant wheels?! Ah well, I dunno. To me, it seems as though each country is just trying to out do each other. Isn't everyone always anyway? Tallest this, longest that, biggest. Just so that it gets into the Guiness World Book of Records eh? No other claim to fame I suppose...

Anyway, I'm so much closer to watching Survivor: Cook Islands' finale and reunion episode. Like, 7 minutes away! But I'm gonna go out to do some window shopping and get some stuff for tomorrow. So I'll leave the laptop to rest till I get back and then watch the been-waiting-whole-season moment. Later.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home