Saturday, December 16, 2006

Santa's Elves


The lecturers called them Santa's Elves for they stuck up Christmas stockings and Christmas gift bags on their doors and dropped little goodies in them. Hahaha. Thank you Ms Low and Ms Peter for your gifts and we appreciate them a lot. And Ms Kwa and Ms Nga, your thanks as well. We're glad you liked the Project Blitz. And also, thank you to Shawn, Janice, Phyllis, Devon, Sitze, Carol, Kamesh, Regina and Xin Le, my co-partners in crime! I wouldn't have done this without you guys. Haha. Thanks man.

On blog business, tagboard is back and all new thanks to Zhili who directed me to some tagboard service and now its here. School's out. We're drained but happy holidays are here. Soon 05 shall bid Nicole and Shaun goodbye as they head out on their holidays to US and Hong Kong respectively. Bye Hard Gay. Haha. Today was hillarious. Coolio. Holidays are here and so am I, back on the net.

'Tis the season to be thankful and generous. I like Christmas carols and just a few days ago had a thing for those slow ones. I dunno why. This year seems so un-Christmassy! Blah. Its probably cause of the ultra-long term that made us all weary and break school just one week before Christmas day. Mehh, stop complaining. At least you've a holiday eh? Anyway, I'm thankful for the friends I've come across. Cafe, so gonna be happy meeting y'all. 05, you know I love the class. And the others who I've not mentioned, you guys should know who you are. GMSS people, not to forget them. Haha, well, I don't think I've even come close to covering all.

In KL, maybe I can go for a movie. And I shall need to think up lists. As cousin L loves to do, listing, maybe so shall I.

Carol, Kamesh, Regina, Xin Le, Esther, Shwee, Yen Hao, Miriam, Yessie, Shawn, Phyllis, Wai Wai, Jenn, Nikki, Kenny, Esther Ng, Joyce, Grace, Darren, Esther Low. How many's zat? 20. Nice number eh? Christmas shopping time. Oh goodness me, I really am high now aren't I?

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home