Sunday, November 19, 2006

People Who Like You Want To See You Suffer


Episode 9: People who like you want to see you suffer
Two more join the jury in the mystery bottle twist. Vote out one. Now vote out another!

Recap time.
Episode 1: I can forgive her but I don't have to because she screwed my chickens
Booted: Sekou

Episode 2: Dire straits and dead weight
Booted: Billy

Episode 3: Flirting & Frustration
Booted: Cecilia

Episode 4: Ruling the Roost
Booted: JP

Episode 5: Don't cry over spilt octopus
Booted: Stephannie

Episode 6: Plan Voodoo
Booted: Cao Boi/Cristina

Episode 7: Why Aren't You Swimming
Booted: Flicka

Episode 8: Mutiny
Booted: Brad

Episode 9: People who like you want to see you suffer
Booted: Rebecca/Jenny

Jury members: Brad, Rebecca, Jenny

Next episode (Why would you trust me):
Merge
Hidden Immunity Idol secret reveal to Ozzy
Candam showmance hits new heights
Someone else joins the jury squad

5 more weeks of Cook Islands. 0_0 Seriously... Wow. Okay. I have most of the episodes which is cool. Fantastic, heh. Next up (hopefully), some screen caps.

Moving on, moved house. 13th floor. On a hill. 15 minutes walk to Dover MRT. Wowzers. 20 minutes walk to School Of Business T19. Wow. Mehh, my life is interesting... [/sarcasm]

Sometimes you find things that should be left untouched.....

Dear Nan,
Today I found the card you sent last year. Actually, the last card you sent to me. I remember you painted the picture of the front. What wonders a year more can bring. I totally miss you.

Love,
Jono.

Dear Bro,
Sometimes things that should be kept away are found and brought up again. I still have the packaging from last year. Sigh, miss ya man.

Love,
Kid bro.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home