Saturday, December 09, 2006

Irritated

I am irritated. So, forgive me for another one of those complaining about complaining posts. I need to get everything out of my system. Some people complain too much. Its as though they do it as a hobby. First, they complain that there's nothing interesting here to do. Then when a proposal wins to build an intergrated resort, they complain again because the attractions are stupid (its Universal Studios) and the architecture lousy.

Shut up! I mean, seriously... Why the heck complain so much? I, myself do really hard to avoid complaining about things. But what about others? Complainitive. Negative. Bah. Stop that cycle of negativity and channel your energy to something more productive. Speaking of which, maybe I should do that myself. Good riddance!

One last thing. Is it so hard to figure out why some things are done the way they are? Like why escalators are arranged the way they are. The escalators at Dhoby Ghaut North South Line station are a choke point, yes. The station is small, built when the NEL wasn't even conceived yet. Anyway, I digress.... The case in point, two women were complaning about the choke point. So? Do something yourselves! I know its a choke point so I wen't BEHIND the escalators to avoid the "criss-cross" and bottle neck area. The reason you have a brain is not for herding mentality. The reason the escalators are arranged the way they are is so that the transfer passengers from NEL side can get down to the NSL platform easier without creating a choke point on the concourse. Either way its arranged, there will be a choke point. Get over it. I shall now do something more productive than complain about complaining. Sheesh.


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home