Sunday, October 23, 2005

Muddled

Song of today: Never Gone [Backstreet Boys]

Another day gone, one week till school reopens. Goodbye DMC1A05, hello DMC1B05. Hmm... Half of the freshie year gone, like, wow.

Aight, what was I thinking of blogging about? Uh... See, its the memory loss again. Dammit, lol. I still can'tremember after 5 minutes... 0_0 Oh well, let's move on.

Next movie I wanna watch: Doom (3 November)
Book NOT to read: Dragon in the water.
- This book sucks so horribly
- Author is supposed award winner too
- The plot is poor and stupid

Oh, now I remember. I felt so lost today, I left my LIVESTRONG wristband at home since mom was hustling us all out of the house. Sigh. It means a lot, that band.

Guess I'll update in the morning when I can think clearer. Night.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home